The Art of Developing An Immortal Consciousness
Each of us lives for thousands and thousands of years. These lifetimes are buried under centuries of dogma, lies, and fear. In truth, the consciousness of all of our lifetimes is still going on. Every life, language, relationship, skill, and bank of knowledge that we have ever achieved is still active in the brain and consciousness.
Don’t believe me? Did you know that scientists have discovered a hidden network of brain cells that have nothing to do with your daily life?
It turns out that when your mind is at rest—when you are daydreaming quietly in a chair, say, asleep in a bed or anesthetized for surgery—dispersed brain areas are chattering away to one another. And the energy consumed by this ever active messaging, known as the brain’s default mode, is about 20 times that used by the brain when it responds consciously to a pesky fly, running around a track, or another outside stimulus. Indeed, most things we do consciously, be it sitting down to eat dinner or making a speech, mark a departure from the baseline activity of the brain default mode.
This default network contains 95% of all your brain activity. Only 5% of your brain is required to operate your body and consciousness. The remainder of your brain in tied to other functions.
Actually, you can divide your brain function into at least two regions, mortal and immortal consciousness.
5% of your brain is consumed by the mortal consciousness of your present life. The remaining 95% of your brain busily processes higher consciousness and immortality. Right under our noses all along, we have been connected to the awesome power of eternity and immortality.
Arts Immortalis teaches you how to decode the immortal broadcasts that dominate your thought. When a person dies, all of the memories, thoughts, skills and power they build in one life are moved into the Immortalis (default mode network) by the trauma of death.
Ars Immortalis is a vibrant, active, and powerful region of consciousness that holds a vital key to unlocking your spiritual growth and ascension. With the right focus and attention on the tablet keys in the Ars Immortalis, you will greatly accelerate the growth of your consciousness.
Communicate more effectively with the Celestial World
Decode Solar phenomena
Speak with yourself and others in past lives
Watch yourself and others in past lives
Draw on abilities and information from the Immortal realm
Manifest energy and materials from dreams
Improve the quality of your astral travel events
Communicate with ancestors more effectively
Arts Immortalis is material that will help you open to the immortal regions of your own brain. If you use this work properly, you will witness the movement of eternity within yourself.
We will print a very limited run of these specially priced books.
Call Ken at 336-888-6140 to preorder your copy today. We will ship these books in September.